Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Google Summer of Code Accepted Projects Announced

Yesterday I received an email from Google stating that my project proposal for Google Summer of Code 2009 has been selected. I am thrilled of being selected as a GSoC student for Python Software Foundation. I would like to take this oppertunity to thank Jim Baker and Keith Chapman for helping me to iron out my proposal. My mentor for this project will be Matt Boersma. Frank Wierzbicki and Jim Baker will be actively involved in this project as well. I am looking foreward to having a great summer with GSoC.

2 comments:

Leo Soto said...

Congratulations!

I know that your mentors are very good ones and that you have been working on the idea for some time, so I guess this will go well. Best of luck, and enjoy the GSoC!

Heshan Suriyaarachchi said...

Thank you Leo :)